Join the Hooray team!
Would you like to join a fresh, progressive, and fast growing recruitment business in the heart of Cheltenham? Are you an ambitious and experienced recruiter looking to take your career to the next level OR do you have proven, professional B2B sales experience and are looking to embark on a career within recruitment?
If it’s a yes to EITHER of the above, and you would like to be part of our success story, read on.
Established in 2017, we are now a team of seven and are looking for one or more individuals to join one of our specialist teams.
Therefore we currently have opportunities within Healthcare, Professional Services or Technical / Engineering recruitment.
What we can offer you:
- A flexible and supportive working environment and a clear career development plan
- A unique, impressive and innovative brand to leverage from
- A generous commission and bonus structure which rewards high achievers
- 23 days’ annual leave to start and rising with length of service
- Early Friday finish
- Time in lieu for events attended out of core working hours
- Increased pension contributions for length of service
- 4 days volunteering per year in addition to your annual leave
- Healthcare and wellbeing packages
- Annual trip, days and evenings out if successfully hitting quarterly / annual targets
What we will need from you:
- Ambition, drive and positivity
- Tenacity, determination and commitment
- An understanding that the telephone is your friend
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Self motivation, ability to bounce back and a high work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented individual who understands that exceptional customer service and a sales driven approach is key to building a business in this competitive market. Also, someone that appreciates the persistence, time and care that goes into nurturing a client / candidate relationship and going the extra mile is what counts!
*Hooray is an ambitious, growing, independent Recruitment Business committed to ethical recruitment.
*Do you know someone for this role? Please enquire about our referral scheme!
*Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the UK’s leading recruitment regulatory body.