Specialist Recruitment Consultant – Technical Division
Are you an experienced technical recruiter looking to build and develop a division within the exciting technical space for Gloucestershire’s freshest recruitment business? Are you ambitious, driven, confident but also collaborative, team orientated and committed to upholding the highest quality of standards to your clients and candidates? Would you like to be responsible for building a division and team which places business support and technical roles both on a permanent and temporary basis?
If it’s a yes to the above, please read on!
As part of our exciting new strategy, Hooray is looking to add a Specialist Technical Recruiter to our growing team.
What we can offer you:
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a clear career development plan
- A unique, impressive and innovative brand to leverage from
- A generous UNCAPPED commission and bonus structure which rewards high achievers
- 23 days’ annual leave to start and rising with length of service
- Early Friday finish
- Time in lieu for events attended out of core working hours
- Increased pension contributions for length of service
- 4 days volunteering per year in addition to your annual leave
- Healthcare and wellbeing packages
- Annual trip, days and evenings out if successfully hitting quarterly / annual targets
What we will need from you:
- Ambition, drive, tenacity and positivity in droves!
- Evidence of building a high achieving desk in engineering or technical recruitment, ideally as a vertical market
- Determination, commitment and resilience
- An understanding that the telephone is your friend!
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Self-motivation, ability to bounce back quickly and a high work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a uniquely talented individual who understands that exceptional customer service and a sales driven approach is key to building a business in this highly competitive market. Also, someone that appreciates the persistence, time and care that goes into nurturing a client / candidate relationship and going the extra mile is what counts!
*Please note that while significant agency recruitment experience is greatly preferred, we will consider candidates from a technical or engineering background with proven, target driven sales experience.
For an informal and confidential discussion please contact Richard directly or if you prefer you can apply by providing a recent and relevant CV
*Hooray is a small and growing independent Recruitment business committed to ethical recruitment.
*Hooray are proud corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, the leading professional body for the UK Recruitment industry.
*DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR A SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! *T&C’s APPLY.