Specialist Recruitment Consultant – Professional Services
Join the Hooray team!
Are you tired of ever changing and unfair commission structures? Have you proven ability to build, develop and maintain a high performing desk within the professional services (legal or finance) space with a desire to build this vertical market division for Hooray? Would you like to join a fresh, exciting and ethical recruitment business in the heart of Cheltenham?
If it’s a yes to the above, please read on!
What we can offer you:
- A flexible and supportive working environment with a clear career development plan
- A unique, impressive and innovative brand to leverage from
- A generous UNCAPPED commission and bonus structure which rewards high achievers
- 23 days’ annual leave to start and rising with length of service
- Early Friday finish
- Time in lieu for events attended out of core working hours
- Increased pension contributions for length of service
- 4 days volunteering per year in addition to your annual leave
- Healthcare and wellbeing packages
- Annual trip, days and evenings out if successfully hitting quarterly / annual targets
What we will need from you:
- Ambition, drive, tenacity and positivity in droves!
- Evidence of building a high achieving desk in professional services (finance or legal), ideally as a vertical market
- Determination, commitment and resilience
- An understanding that the telephone is your friend!
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Self motivation, ability to bounce back quickly and a high work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A full UK driving license
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a uniquely talented individual who understands that exceptional customer service and a sales driven approach is key to building a business in this highly competitive market. Also, someone that appreciates the persistence, time and care that goes into nurturing a client / candidate relationship and going the extra mile is what counts!
*Please note that while significant agency recruitment experience is greatly preferred, we will consider candidates from a professional services background with proven, target driven sales experience.
For an informal and confidential discussion please contact Richard directly.
*Hooray is a small and growing independent Recruitment business committed to ethical recruitment.
*Do you know someone for this role? Please enquire about our referral scheme!
*Hooray are proud corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation, the leading professional body for the UK Recruitment industry.