Talent Resourcing Executive
Join the Hooray team!
Would you like to join a fresh, progressive, and steadily growing recruitment business in the heart of Cheltenham? Are you an ambitious and experienced individual looking to embark on a career within recruitment?
Established in 2017, we are now a team of twelve and are looking for an individual to support either our Professional Services or Tech + Engineering divisions. The role of the Talent Resourcing Executive will see the postholder sourcing candidates for existing vacancies, registering candidates and undertaking compliance, generating leads as well researching organisations in the regional area in order to gather information to impact Hooray’s ambitious growth strategy. This is a fast-paced role where you will use a number of platforms to reach candidates, promoting relevant opportunities and answering any questions they have in relation to the vacancies we have and the services we offer. Undertaking additional fact finding you will be matching them to prospect opportunities as well as existing ones.
Although not essential, the successful candidate will ideally then develop their career to become a 360 Recruitment Consultant either within one of thriving divisions where the sky is the limit! We will also consider individuals who want to remain in a talent resourcing role and grow within the business on a more administrative level.
What we can offer you:
• A flexible and supportive working environment and a clear career development plan
• A unique, impressive and innovative brand to leverage from
• A generous and achievable bonus structure
• 23 days annual leave to start and rising with length of service
• Early Friday finish
• Time in lieu for events attended out of core working hours
• Increased pension contributions for length of service
• 4 days volunteering per year in addition to your annual leave
• Healthcare and wellbeing packages
• Reward days and evenings out if successfully hitting quarterly / annual targets
What we will need from you:
• Ambition, drive and positivity
• Tenacity, determination and commitment
• Some proven customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivation, ability to bounce back and a high work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A good education either vocational or academic
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented individual who understands that exceptional customer service is key to building a business in this competitive market. Also, someone that appreciates the persistence, time and care that goes into nurturing a candidate relationship and going the extra mile is what counts!
*Hooray is an ambitious, growing, independent recruitment business committed to ethical recruitment.
*DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR THIS ROLE? EARN A £150 REWARD FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRAL! T&C’s APPLY!!
*Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the UK’s leading recruitment regulatory body.